Monday, September 29, 2008

Florida

We went to Florida 2 weeks ago. We had a lot of fun at Daytona Beach saw some great waves, played in the water and just saw the sites.

This bird was on the board walk. The owner let us hold him. If you asked him for a kiss he would lean in to kiss you he would also try and put his tongue in your mouth.
He was on my arm and crawled to my shoulder it made me a little freaked out.
If you ask him to act like a baby he would. He was a really cool bird.
I had to put this pic on. There was a Bubba Gump Restaurant (from Forest Gump Movie) on the beach. They had this out side of the restaurant so you could take pics. Sandor took on the roll so well don't you think?
These are some of the people that went with us to Florida.

We really went because Sandor's team made it to the World Softball Tourney. The first game it started to rain it fill the Ball diamond in a matter of minutes.
We had 3 of these huge spiders out side our window. This pic doesn't show how big they really were. Every night I would make sure all 3 were there so I knew they were not in the house.
This was the Disney World Sports Complex that they were playing some of the Tourney at.
This was the shore line at Daytona Beach. We also saw the Daytona Race track. It was so big you don't really realize how big it is till you see it in person.
We had a really fun time I would love to go again and just go and see all the sites.


5 comments:

Trish said...

Heidi - you look just the same as high school! Young and beautiful!

My Crazy Life said...

Thanks Trish but I would have to say alittle smaller hair alittle more FAT, and more wrinkles. Thanks again.

Desiree said...

How fun for you guys. I love Florida. I would move down their in a heartbeat if it weren't so dang expensive.

My Crazy Life said...

I was getting a cold before we left and I had a sore throat. When we where down there my thorat didnt hurt once. I loved being that close to the ocean but hated the humidity

Melissa said...

Totally look the same--so cute!-- I love little get-aways!!