
So now that the kids are back in school we are trying to potty train Boston. Here she put her own panties on. They are on backwards so you get a little crack.

She is so proud of her self. I am just waiting for her to actually pee on the toilet. Then she might get it. What a pain. If any one has potty advice I could use it. Shianna was potty trained be her babysitter so I didn't have to do much and Braydon was really easy.
5 comments:
Oh potty training!! I love the picture of the backward underwear! Abbi used to do that all the time!! I've never understood why when they have a 50/50 chance...they're are always wrong!! I love the braces too! We are so lucky because Dave's dad paid for his grandkids braces with trade! He traded one of his paintings, and I couldn't be more grateful!! We need to get Ryan in soon...the sooner the better!! Love the new posts, and I can't wait to see what else you've been up to!!
Ok...I am mental!! What the heck does they're are always wrong mean?!? I am trying to do 2 things at once!! Not working out for me obviously!!
I love the puctures she is going to love those when she gets older!! Good for black mail!! As far as potty training goes the only thing that has really worked for me is just taking one day and doing nothing else. You take them to the bathroom every hour!! We will see how that works with Zadie!! I may be asking you for advise!!
I love it! How cute is she!!!!
I have an idea! Just DON'T train her-- like me!!
Post a Comment