Thursday, February 12, 2009

FLASHBACK!!!

NOT!!! The hair still looks the same I'm just A LOT older. The sad part is it only took me all of 1 min to remember how to do this hair. Old habits never die : )
The girls from the ward decided to have and ugly sweater party but that's not the only thing that was ugly. We went out to dinner in PUBLIC it was a very humbling experience. The only thing that was comforting was we all looked like this.

Deborah was a runner up for the ugliest sweater. Nice flash dance pose.


This was the whole crew. It was a lot of fun. Lots of laughter and good story's. Then it was someones great idea to go to the movie like this. The movie "He's just not that into you" How appropriate don't the think.




Great hot dog roll Katy. What a wing on my hair. Notice most of us have blue eye shadow. I'm sure you all remember blue eye shadow.



What's the looks for we don't look that bad.











Nice side pony girl's.






Brynne won ugliest hair (I'm sure you can guess which ones the hair right) and the brown camel sweater was a runner up.







Great teeth Deborah. Love the tiger sweater.








I thought mine was the ugliest. Notice the reds don't match. I also have birds on my sweater. Love the white socks with black shoes.










This was the winner of the ugliest sweater she also had bad bad hair. Her sweater has cats she hates cats. The winner is suppose to wear her outfit to church. Good luck with that one Katy. The trohpy she won was a barbie that has bad hair. Thanks for a good time lady's hope to see you all at the next one next month.











10 comments:

Stef said...

Oh the hair, oh the hair. Brings back lots of memories and hairspray. Thanks for helping put it all together, was fun.

katyvee said...

We are one good-lookin' group. Is it wrong that I enjoyed being ugly SO much?? You and Brynnes hair, and pants-- made me laugh ALL night. It never got old..

Tasha said...

Truly frightening!! I have to say...the idea was inspired!!haha I can't wait for the next one! My head still hurts from the tight ponytail!!

Melissa said...

That is hilarious! Couldn't help but laugh--nice wing!

Camille said...

AAAWW, I love it! That is so funny! I love that you went out in public like that! You look awesome!

Anonymous said...

That is so HILARIOUS!!! I LOVE your out fit. My sister in law just did this for some party. She was getting idea's from us. The hair gotta love it well actually the whole package. LOLOLOLOLOL

Celeste Russell said...

So I can't stop laughing!! What a fun night!!! - GREAT POST!! Thanks for making me smile!:)

Kaly said...

Lots and lots of laughs...good thing I wear depends

Heather Zwygart said...

The pictures are hilarious!! Thanks for visiting yeterday that was fun!!

Keri said...

I love ugly sweater parties! You guys seemed like you had tons of fun! Loved the hair...