Monday, March 23, 2009

Bad Rap!!!


On Sat. night we went out as a family. We decided to go to Borders to look at books then to dinner. We decided to go to Village Inn cause it was kinda late when we got done at the book store. I ordered Boston scrabbled eggs sausage and toast. When her food was placed in front of her she pointed to the sausage and said " EW POO" I laughed so hard. Its funny how children's minds work.
I have some pics of stuff we have been up to just been busy and sick so I promise there are pics to come.

5 comments:

Heather Zwygart said...

I love it!! Kids are so honest!

Brynne said...

Welcome back to the world 'o blog! Great story. I don't blame her for not wanting to eat poo!

katyvee said...

What if she would of said,
"Mmmmm. POO!"
THAT woulda been funny too.

Trish said...

I will never look at sausage the same again...

I LOVED the ugly sweater post!! The hair was awesome!

Dillon & Bree said...

I love her!!!