Friday, August 14, 2009
Coming to a blog near you!!!
I am so excited!!!! My husband just bought me my very own laptop. I will be able to do all my blogging on it, have all my pics, do all my photography on it, and my scrap booking. NO kids will be allowed. I think that is what is wrong with the desk top. They just don't understand that all websites are not good. Can't wait!!! I should be able to post by the beginning of Sept. they said shipping is Aug 24. So keep checking I will be back with pics. Thanks for all of you that care. Love ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
so excited to have you back up and running! and for you to have your very own computer! how nice!
Hey!! I want my OWN too!! Nice idea! I'll add that to my list of big ticket items.. it was:
new car
boob job
upstairs shower
but now I'll add:
VERY OWN LAPTOP!
(Maybe I should add "get a JOB" to that list..)
I'm excited for you!!
P.S. My Dad has been in town so we've been runnin' around.. but maybe my Monday I'll actually see your face again!! Hope you've had a good week..
You are going to LOVE it! Did you get wireless internet too? It makes it even better!!!
Yeah!! What kind did you get? You will love it! I love mine so much. I can take it outside while my kids think I am watching every little trick and jump they do on the trampoline.
I'm so excited for you and can't wait for you to come and be a laptop genius!! Like me of course... I love mine you will too!!
I wish I had my own computer...lol Looking forward to your updates!
Post a Comment