I don't let these two bath together much any more for the obvious reasons. I told them I would just bath them quick and they would get out. We had some fun in the mean time.
hey my mom said she ran into you the other day! just so you know, i am always looking for you too when i am in town. i know one of these days we will see each other! : ) love ya
We have been married 11 years. We are a combined family. Alek and Keely are from Sandors first marriage Shi, Braydon, and Boston are ours. We love to be with our kids and watch them experience life. We love to be out and doing sports, camping, skiing, boating, and just about every thing else outside.
Alek
I'm 17 and love sports, my favs are Football, Wrestling.
Shianna (AKA) Shi
I'm 15 and I LOVE SOCCER, volleyball and hanging with my friends.
Keely
I'm 15 and love LOVE my phone and friends.
Braydon
I'm 10 and very busy getting into trouble. I love my 4 wheeler and my motorcycle. I LOVE anything baseball.
Boston
I'm 6, and full of personality. Im sure I will be a star one day.
3 comments:
I've never realized how much these 2 look alike until this picture--cute!
I can't believe Bostons hair got THAT high. She'll make an awesome punk-rocker chick one day. (I'm guessin' this was before, the yacks???)
hey my mom said she ran into you the other day! just so you know, i am always looking for you too when i am in town. i know one of these days we will see each other! : ) love ya
Post a Comment