Thursday, July 1, 2010

Random Pic!!!

Shianna's Soccer team for the spring of 2010. After this game the had tryouts and so only a few of them are on the same team. Larry Tolley was the coach she really likes him a lot.
We had been begging Braydon to pull out his two top teeth for only 3 MONTHS! So the other day he decided to do it right in the middle of primary. Why then I have no idea, but then that night he pulled the other out. I had told him the tooth fairy would pay more for 2. so he spent the night getting it out.

We had been swimming a lot for the Ragnar. I would wear a swim cap and goggles so she thought she needed to also. I just love this pic and the fact that she posed for it too.


2 comments:

Brynne said...

That's funny that Larry is your coach, what is his tie to the team? Did you know he's a firefighter? And is that a Labrum on her team? I can't remember her first name. They are such a great family!

katyvee said...

I demand my very own copy of Boston in her Aqua-Girl get-up. LOVE it.