Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Before Christmas Sandor bought the girls and I a trip to the spa for a pedicure he wasn't sure if Boston would be good for one but she LOVED it. What an awesome way to kick of the Christmas break. It's fun they gave us hot cocoa to boot.
No judging that I look like a FAT A**!

There were only 3 spots so my girl did Boston and I at the same time. She was so cute to do us at the same time.



The paper flip flops they put on Boston were way to big but she could of cared less.



All our cute toes after. Thanks Sandor for the fun girls day out. Your so cute for thinking of us girls.



3 comments:

Keri said...

How fun! I look forward to take my girls for fun outings like this. I bet Boston felt like a princess, huh! I just have to say.. You look great! You really do!

Anonymous said...

So much fun!!! I need to do that with my girls too we haven't done that for a couple of years. At a spa, they think I should do it for them all the time. lol

Heather Zwygart said...

How fun, sounds like you had a great time!!